Women’s Interview Attire
In general, fashion for women is more complicated and varied than it is for men who have fewer options,
- Suit in navy, black or dark grey.
- Suit skirt just below or above the knee.
- Coordinated blouse.
- Conservative shoes.
- Limited jewelry.
- No dangling earrings or arms are full of bracelets.
- No jewelry is better than cheap jewelry.
- Neutral colored pantyhose.
- Light make-up and a limited amount of perfume.
- Clean, neatly manicured nails.
- Portfolio or briefcase.
Men’s Interview Attire
- Work with Colors and Layers.
- Wear a blazer or suit jacket.
- Choose classic and simple.
- Focus on the fit and wrinkles.
- Dark shoes and socks.
- Wear a formal tie.
- Neat and tidy.