- Month-end Processing.
- Validating and processing all internal invoices.
- Posting all journals and accruals.
- RM 2 500 – RM 3000, Senawang
- Preparing planning for marketing every month.
- Make sure every channel get information about new product , any promotion , follow up.
- RM 2 000, Shah Alam
- Identify all audit able activities and relevant risk factors.
- Provide assurance on compliance to statutory requirements, laws, company policies and guidelines.
- Ensures audits are conducted in a thorough and objective manner within established plans and schedules.
- RM 1 400 – RM 1 600, Seremban
- Manage clinic supplies stock and place orders (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
- Maintain and update company databases.
- RM 1 800 – RM 2000, Kajang
- Manage all inventory movement by ensuring the accurate & timely processing.
- Generate new ideas & apply an entrepreneurial spirit to help build & continuously improve the business.
- Lead by example and model behavior that reflects the company’s core values.
- RM 5 000 – RM 6 000, Damansara
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organising, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- RM 2 000 – RM 2 300, Shah Alam
- Using specialist techniques such as electrotherapy and ultrasound and collecting statistics.
- Organising therapeutic physical exercise sessions and providing massages.
- Helping patients recover from accident, illness or injury.
- Kuala Lumpur
- Understand the importance of & ensure the efficient running of store operations.
- Spearhead the development and execution of Sales & Marketing strategies for the
- Open up business opportunities and develop new markets, locally as well as internationally.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures and ensuring that the sales team meet their quotas and goals.
- RM 5 000, Kota Damansara